2018 CIFPs National Conference
2017 CIFPs National Conference
2016 CIFPs National Conference
Past CIFPs National Conferences
CIFPs Professional Days
Continuing Education - 2018
E&O Insurance - 2017 - 2018
Regulatory Map of Canada
Fee Model Solutions
Event Date: June 11, 2010 – June 13, 2010
Host: To Fee or Not to Fee
Contact Phone: 613-240-8308
CFP Marc Lamontagne will guide you through the whys and hows of the fee model and explain why it makes sense for you and your clients. You’ll have the opportunity to interact personally with a practicing fee financial planner and guest lecturers who have been charging fees for over a decade. They’ll share the tips and tools of fee advisors, answer your questions and give you practical advice directly applicable to your practice. Plus, you’ll leave with a copy of the Fee Model Solutions Workbook which includes useful templates, exercises and techniques.
Over three days this course explains:
Please click here for more information.
- How to price your services
- When and how to charge various kinds of fees
- How to develop wealth management services and get paid for it
- Business planning
- Practice management issues
- Implementing the transition to fees
- Overcoming the most common obstacles to a transition
- Fee advisors best practices
Or as an alternative: Please visit To Fee or Not to Fee for more information.